Search found 14 matches
- Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:11 pm
- Forum: Stoozing Credit Cards
- Topic: New CC application, should I lower existing card limit and apply at bank with existing accounts?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7317
Re: New CC application, should I lower existing card limit and apply at bank with existing accounts?
No. Credit reports prefer limits above £1000. Also you reduce your overall credit availability, so when you actually use it, you are utilising a higher percentage. So, let's imagine your car broke and you spent £1000 on repairs. Your using 20 percent of your limit. But what if you had dropped your l...
- Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:40 pm
- Forum: Coffee Lounge / feedback
- Topic: Credit scores
- Replies: 13
- Views: 24478
Experian now have a free credit score called Option called credit matcher, so you can get your score from all 3 agencies for free. They all only update once per month, and it can take 2 months for the updates to show.