Extra TSB classic accounts

Where to make the most of your savings

Moderator: User Moderator

joker

Re: Extra TSB classic accounts

Postby joker » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:59 pm

newstoozer wrote:Applied for another classic account online, but got the dreaded text message asking me to call them to provide further information. grrrrrrrr!

Going to let this one lie I think :(

How many did you reach before that point, if I may ask?

newstoozer

Postby newstoozer » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:17 am

Yes I should just brave it out and make the call but my "don't upset the apple cart" nature means I probably won't !

I currently have 2 classic plus accounts (opened in the days when you were allowed to have two) so this was going to be my third.

cashback

Postby cashback » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Yes I should just brave it out and make the call but my "don't upset the apple cart" nature means I probably won't !

Fair point. At times in your stoozing career you'll have some risk-based decision making to do, based on your own circumstances.

Generally, the more savings options there are and the bigger the stoozepot you manage; the braver you will become!

chickenboy

Postby chickenboy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:14 pm

Oh dear I guess this forum is massively going under...

Anyway... My TSB collection was going well, and I had 2 accounts per internet login. Just logged in and clearly someone in the TSB office has been busy and my login shows me all 6 accounts - it oh... does this mean the game will soon be up?? Is there a letter on its way to me...?

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:21 pm

31 pages of spam topics... the old site was never this bad! :o

ceredigion

Postby ceredigion » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:35 pm

chickenboy wrote:Oh dear I guess this forum is massively going under...

Anyway... My TSB collection was going well, and I had 2 accounts per internet login. Just logged in and clearly someone in the TSB office has been busy and my login shows me all 6 accounts - it oh... does this mean the game will soon be up?? Is there a letter on its way to me...?

All of mine, again 6 of ,have always been under the same login details. I've never had a problem. Though it is obviously a calculated risk that they don't pick it up. My own theory is that it is all automated with no human interaction , so unless someone tells the computer system , which isn't likely given the complexity of such things , keep going with your fingers crossed.

joker

Postby joker » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:13 am

Hmmmm, 6 is something to consider!

chickenboy

Postby chickenboy » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:04 am

I needn't have worried. Thought I'd try my luck with the new online account setup - and applied for another account. Got a message which I interpreted as "we'll think about it - likely no". Today received a new card and PIN, checked online (thought it might be an old card which has expired and they are sending a newer card) -- but no, 2 new normal TSB accounts have been added and I have flipped them to TSB Plus accounts.

Also saw in the press an article about TSB posting good profits and "trying to break the stranglehold of the old banks" blah blah -- so upping their new account numbers benefits TSB and us!

sparkey1

Postby sparkey1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:00 pm

So, are you getting interest paid on more than one account?

cashback

Postby cashback » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:06 am

Yes, interest is paid on all 6 accounts

Return to “Savings & Stooz Pots”